Homefast is a trading name of Homefast Property Services Limited whose registered number is 05299091 and registered office is 2nd Floor, Gateway 2, Holgate Park Drive, York YO26 4GB. (“We/”Us/ Our”).
What are cookies?
Cookies do not contain any personal or confidential information about you.
The types of cookies that we use
We use three types of cookies on our websites:
- Functional cookies that are essential for our website to work
- Analytical cookies that anonymously count interactions on our website
- Non-essential or tracking cookies that are used for marketing activities
Functional session cookies and persistent cookies are necessary in order for you to use our website. These cookies can be deleted via your browser, but this will restrict the functions that you are able to carry out on our website.
Session cookies expire when you leave the website and are not stored on your computer and do not contain any personal data.
Persistent cookies last beyond your visit to our website.
We use analytical cookies on our website. They enables us to track how popular our site is and to record visitor trends over time. These cookies do not contain any personal data but they do use your computer’s IP address to determine where in the world you are accessing the website from, and to track your page visit within the site.
Non-essential or tracking cookies
Cookies we use
This cookie tracks the level of consent allowed for other types of cookies.
This cookie tracks interaction with the cookie banner and what version has been accepted.
This cookie is essential for form functionality to operate. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser. This cookie expires after 1 day.
|Universal Analytics||_ga, _gid, _gat, _dc_gtm_, AMP_TOKEN, _gac_, _gat_UA-1378743-26|
This cookie is used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Accepting/blocking cookies on the website
As well as managing your cookies when you first enter the website, you can also manage them using the toggles below.
Accepting/blocking cookies using your browser
You can accept or block any cookies from any website through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
More information on cookies
For more information about cookies visit the Information Commissioner's website www.ico.org.uk.
Email: [email protected];
Post: Data Protection Officer, Newcastle House, Albany Court, Newcastle Business Park, NE4 7YB; or
Telephone: 0191 233 4600.